The multi-pronged attack on your health by the establishment of sickness is thinly veiled. Psychiatric pseudoscience baloney, money orientated big pharma, and carcinogenic Electro-Magnetic Radiation everywhere conspire to put your stress levels through the roof and compromise your health.
“A federal bill, HR 3717, is being refined in the hope of gaining big support from both sides of the political aisle. The propaganda hook is: catch mental illness early, prevent tragedy.
The strategy is: expand mental health services into every cranny and nook of the society, starting with children.
Translation: diagnose mental disorders and drug patients with toxic compounds.
As I’ve demonstrated in many past articles, none of the 300 officially certified mental disorders has any defining diagnostic test. No blood test, no urine test, no brain scan, no genetic assay.
The names and descriptions of all the disorders are outright frauds, packaged to sell harmful drugs.
…This is about more than Pharma profits. It’s also about putting a ceiling on how human beings view themselves.
… Understand that. There are a million ways to explore and understand the inner life of a person. Psychiatry is just one of those. It’s a pseudoscience and a con and a hustle. “
For an in depth analysis of Bribery, Fraud and Corruption charges against Big Pharma
• Physical: stress can be caused by an injury, surgery, intense physical work, environmental pollution, pathogens, dehydration, substance abuse, nutritional deficiencies and food allergens.
• Psychological – stress consists of emotional stresses, such as fear, anger, grief, sadness, frustration; mental stresses, such as worry, the need for perfectionism, jealousy, anxiety, a sense of a loss of control; and perceptual stresses caused by beliefs, attitudes and world views.
• Psychosocial – stresses are caused by relationship issues with family and friends, a lack of social support and isolation.
• Psycho-spiritual – stress occurs when one has a crisis of purpose, meaning or values, including at work.
Conditions triggered and/or worsened by stress include:
• Arrhythmias • Heart muscle spasms • Increased heart attack risk • Atherosclerosis • Asthma • Cancer
• Colitis • Diabetes • Alcoholism • Allergies • Erectile dysfunction • Male infertility • Fibromyalgia
• Indigestion • Gastritis • Infections • Insomnia • Hypertension • Recurrent canker sores
• Anxiety • Depression • Pregnancy complications • Rheumatoid arthritis • Impaired wound healing
• Irritable bowel syndrome • Hypoglycemia • Speech issues • Ulcers
This list is by no means exhaustive.
For a breath of fresh air and a version of sanity in reference to health and well being, please feel free to check out our site